Small Business Series: Quickbooks 201
May 3 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am$10
QuickBooks 201: Beyond the Basics
May 3, 2018
8:30 – 11:00
Central Jersey College Prep School
101 Mettlers Road
Somerset, NJ 08873
QuickBooks is a popular way for small and mid-sized businesses to keep track of their accounting, but many users aren’t aware of the software’s powerful advanced features beyond the basics.
In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Getting the most out of this feature-packed program
- How to multiple company files and how to export and import list data from one file to the next
- Entering price levels and tracking discounts and credits.
- Creating customer statements and assessing finance charges on overdue balances
- Writing off past-due balances when it appears that the customer is not going to pay.
Seats are limited, register now !
For more information, contact Francesco Prandoni at email@example.com or (732) 805-3900 x 302