- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel – Postponed to June 8th
May 24, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
We have not reached the minimum number of participants.
THE EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO JUNE 8th.
Bring your laptop with and Excel files to work on: projects, spreadsheets, reports.
Excel basics including creating spreadsheets, formulas, functions, text, formatting & graphics.
Students will be able to perform basic (introductory) level excel skills such as modifying an existing worksheet, building worksheets, copying & moving cells, etc.
· Use the Excel menu system and Excel toolbars
· Use Excel task panes
· Display help information
· Modify an existing worksheet
· Move the cell pointer, change data in a worksheet
· Reverse an edit operation, save a workbook
· Add data to a worksheet
· Enter a formula into a worksheet
· Adjust column width in a worksheet
· Adjust row height in a worksheet
· Build a new worksheet
· Edit a worksheet
· Format a worksheet
· Change the page setup for a worksheet
· Insert a manual page break into a worksheet/including print titles in a printout
· Use Basic Excel functions, i.e. Sum, Average and Count